Effective starting 1 April 2022
When using Berserq's AI Artist you must comply with our Content Policy:
Do not attempt to create, upload, or share images that are not G-rated or that could cause harm
- Hate: hateful symbols, negative stereotypes, comparing certain groups to animals/objects, or otherwise expressing or promoting hate based on identity.
- Harassment: mocking, threatening, or bullying an individual.
- Violence: violent acts and the suffering or humiliation of others.
- Self-harm: suicide, cutting, eating disorders, and other attempts at harming oneself.
- Sexual: nudity, sexual acts, sexual services, or content otherwise meant to arouse sexual excitement.
- Shocking: bodily fluids, obscene gestures, or other profane subjects that may shock or disgust.
- Illegal activity: drug use, theft, vandalism, and other illegal activities.
- Deception: major conspiracies or events related to major ongoing geopolitical events.
- Political: politicians, ballot-boxes, protests, or other content that may be used to influence the political process or to campaign.
- Public and personal health: the treatment, prevention, diagnosis, or transmission of diseases, or people experiencing health ailments.
- Spam: unsolicited bulk content.
Disclose the role of AI
- You must clearly indicate that images are AI-generated - or which portions of them are - by attributing to Berserq when sharing, whether in public or private.
- You are not permitted to post these images to social media.
Respect the rights of others
- Do not upload images of people without their consent, including public figures.
- Do not upload images to which you do not hold appropriate usage rights.
- Do not attempt to create images of public figures (including celebrities).
- To prevent deepfakes, we are currently prohibiting uploads of all realistic faces, even when the face belongs to you or if you have consent.
Use for permitted purposes only
You may not use generated images for the following purposes:
- You may not license, sell, trade, or otherwise transact on these image generations through NFTs.
- You may not serve these image generations to others through a web application or through other means of third-parties initiating a request.
Please report any suspected violations of these rules to the Privacy Officer via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will investigate and take action accordingly including terminating the violating account or reporting to the relevant law enforcement authority.